1. The convexity of the partition
Since the protrusion of the separator will make the flow field extremely irregular, the analytical efficacy is confirmed. Therefore, starting from the convex cross section, there is a vortex in the flow field where the full flow achievement is not easy to solve. The top end of the suction baffle is divided into several sizes according to the request for pumping capacity. The shape is assumed to be a layout. If it is found in the numerical calculation that it does not conform to the flow law or the pumping volume is wrong, it is possible to adjust the height of the partition to finally reach a reasonable policy.
Action: Change the shape of the suction baffle and adopt the layout.
2. The axial uniformity and radial uniformity of the flow field are destroyed.
It stimulates the flow phenomenon of changing the shift and affects the safety stability of the parts.
Specific measures to improve the pumping efficiency of the blower:
1. Adjust the height of the partition to achieve a reasonable policy.
From the calculation value, the flow rate in the pumping structure is 13.577 kg / about 30% of the total flow rate, and its variable efficiency is 79.96%.
2. Divide the top end of the suction baffle in a number of sizes, depending on the request for pumping capacity. The shape is assumed to be a layout.
3. Changes in the pumping structure can cause large flow inhomogeneities.
4. Once the circumferential uniformity and radial uniformity of the flow field are destroyed to a certain extent, even the strong unsteady flow phenomenon such as changing the stall can be stimulated, which directly affects the safety stability of the part.
5. Users can analyze the specific conditions of their own blowers according to the above tips.