Whether the industrial centrifugal fan is qualified for commissioning is related to the safety of life and property, the orderly development of production work, the normal operation of the fan, and many other aspects, so a suitable commissioning method is particularly important. Industrial centrifugal fans mainly include complex mechanical equipment consisting of air inlets, air valves, impellers, motors, and air outlets. Under different environmental conditions, the use effect of centrifugal fans is also different. Therefore, in the process of using industrial centrifugal fans, the equipment should be debugged according to the situation to achieve good results. The specific debugging methods are analyzed as follows:
1. Industrial centrifugal fans allow full-voltage start or reduced-voltage electric, the current at full-voltage start is about 5-7 times the rated current, and the reduced-voltage starting torque is proportional to the square of the voltage. When the grid capacity is insufficient, step-down start should be adopted.
2. Before the commissioning of the industrial centrifugal fan, you should know the specific situation of the product and check whether the wiring method is consistent with the wiring diagram; carefully check whether the working voltage of the power supply to the fan meets the requirements, whether the power supply lacks phase or the same phase, and the power distribution components Whether the capacity meets the requirements.
3. There are no less than two people during the test run. One person controls the power supply, and the other person observes the operation of the fan, and immediately stops the machine for inspection if any abnormality is found. After running for five minutes, stop the machine to check if there is any abnormality in the fan, confirm that there is no abnormality, and then start the machine.
4. When the industrial centrifugal fan reaches the normal speed, the input current of the fan should be measured whether it is normal, and the operating current of the industrial centrifugal fan cannot exceed its rated current. If the operating current exceeds its rated current, check whether the supplied voltage is normal.
5. When the two-speed industrial centrifugal fan is tested, the low speed should be started first to check whether the rotation direction is correct; when the high speed is started, the fan must be stopped before starting to prevent high-speed reverse rotation, which may cause the switch to trip and damage the motor.
6. If the air inlet of the industrial centrifugal fan is fully opened for operation, the motor may be damaged. When the fan is tested, close the valve on the fan inlet or outlet pipe, and gradually open the valve after operation until the required working condition is reached, and pay attention to whether the fan's operating current exceeds the rated current.
Industrial centrifugal fan is a mechanical device that uses energy conversion to discharge gas. Its main function is ventilation, dust discharge and cooling. It is mainly used in mines, tunnels, cooling towers and buildings. Its working principle is similar to that of compressors. Generally, centrifugal fans cannot be used directly, and they must be adjusted after installation to achieve great efficiency.