In many industrial enterprises, workshops and factories, we all see fans. The main function of the fan is to enhance air circulation, reduce temperature and weaken toxic gases, which is of great significance to workers' operations. The current induced draft fans and blowers are widely used in enterprises, but what is the difference between the two?
What is an induced draft fan?
The induced draft fan is a machine that relies on the input mechanical energy to increase the gas pressure and discharge the gas. It is a driven fluid machine.
Induced draft fans are widely used for ventilation, dust exhaust and cooling in factories, mines, tunnels, cooling towers, vehicles, ships and buildings; ventilation and induced air in boilers and industrial furnaces; cooling and cooling in air conditioning equipment and household appliances Ventilation; drying and selective delivery of grains; air source of wind tunnel and inflation and propulsion of hovercraft, etc.
The wear-resistant fan blades have been used for five years, and the average wear is less than 0.2mm. It has a wide range of use, which is mainly determined by the working temperature of the fan, and is not affected by wear media. According to different working temperatures, the use range of wear-resistant ceramic fans is divided into three areas,
Namely: normal temperature working range: the temperature is below 120 degrees Celsius, using conventional polymer composite technology
Medium temperature working range: the temperature is between 120 and 180 degrees Celsius, using high temperature resistant polymer and cold welding technology
High temperature working range: the temperature is between 180 and 380 degrees Celsius, using ceramic-metal welding + high temperature resistant polymer material technology.
What is a blower?
Blower: Under design conditions, a fan with a wind pressure of 15kPa~0.2MPa or a compression ratio e=1.15~3 is called a blower.
Blowers can be divided into centrifugal fans and axial fans and water treatment blowers; sewage stirring and aeration in hospitals and laboratories; vacuum paper feeding in the printing industry; stirring and aeration of electroplating tanks and industrial wastewater; plastic welding and blowing Air supply; spray glass industry for burners are all needed.
1. Because the impeller runs in the body without friction, the blower does not need lubrication, so that the discharged gas is oil-free. It is an ideal pneumatic conveying gas source for chemical, food and other industries.
2. The blower is a volume operation blower. The pressure range is very wide, and the flow rate can be selected by selecting the speed to meet the needs.
3. The speed is high, the gap between the rotor and the rotor, the rotor and the body is small, so there is less leakage and higher volumetric efficiency.
4. The structure of the blower determines that its mechanical friction loss is very small. Safe operation and long service life are a major feature of blower products.
5. The rotor of the blower has been checked for static and dynamic balance. The finished product runs smoothly with minimal vibration.