Industrial exhaust fans are different from small exhaus […]
Industrial exhaust fans are different from small exhaust fans in our homes. Its installation requires professional staff, and some things need to be paid attention to during installation. If the installation is not in place, or there are some problems in the installation process , It will inevitably affect the use effect of the exhaust fan in the future.
Industrial exhaust fans are generally used in places that require large air volume, such as factories, schools, canteens, and beds. Generally speaking, industrial exhaust fans have a limited operating environment. The general ambient operating temperature is Between -30 and 50 degrees, different industrial exhaust fans have different functions. For example, some industrial exhaust fans have air intake function, but these functions need to be set by the user according to the manual.
The use environment of industrial exhaust fans is generally used in some occasions that require low noise and high static pressure to achieve an air circulation effect. Different exhaust fans have different voltage and size specifications. When choosing, users can choose different types of industrial exhaust fans according to their different needs.
Industrial exhaust fans are widely used in various places. Because of their high efficiency, low energy consumption, and small space occupation, they are favored by more and more users. But for it to show these advantages, the first thing is to install and use it correctly. The following describes the installation and use of industrial exhaust fans, and gives some important precautions.
1. Before installation, first check whether the components of the exhaust fan are complete and safe, and check whether the shell and fan blades are deformed or damaged due to the transportation process, otherwise, they should be repaired before they can be used after confirming that they are normal.
2. Before installation, check whether the exhaust fan has sufficient strength and whether the fixing screws meet the size of the fan installation hole.
3. Check whether the frame and fan blades are deformed, whether the fan blades rotate flexibly, and whether there is friction, and check whether all fasteners are complete and tightened.
4. Before installation, check whether the positions and installation dimensions of the air inlet and outlet are relative.
5. The line voltage must match the rated voltage on the motor.
6. The non-wiring part of the motor cannot be disassembled at will. When wiring, open the cover of the wiring room and insert the lead wire to the terminal. After connection, cover the cover and tighten the screw to make the gap less than 0.2MM.
7. Check whether the rotating parts touch each other and whether the fasteners are firm.
8. Before use, check whether the rotation direction of the fan blade is consistent with the fan.
9. The exhaust fan in use should always clean the dust and other accumulations on the motor to avoid affecting the heat dissipation.
10. Before starting the fan, check whether there are any objects in the fan that hinder the rotation of the wind wheel, such as tools.
11. When the fan that has not been used for a long time is used again, it should be checked again according to the instructions, and proper cleaning should be carried out.