Centrifugal induced draft fan is a relatively complex fan equipment, mainly composed of air inlet, air valve, impeller, motor, and air outlet. Under different conditions, the role of the centrifugal induced draft fan is different. Therefore, different working conditions do not agree, and the function of the centrifugal induced draft fan will be affected. The centrifugal induced draft fan is debugged to the best condition, and it can be debugged from many aspects:
1. The centrifugal induced draft fan allows full-voltage starting or reduced-voltage electric, but it should be noted that the current at full-voltage starting is about 5-7 times the rated current, and the reduced-voltage starting torque is proportional to the square of the voltage. When the grid capacity is lacking , Should use reduced voltage starting.
2. When the centrifugal induced draft fan is in the trial run, you should carefully read the product manual to check whether the wiring method is consistent with the wiring diagram; you should carefully check whether the operating voltage of the fan power supply meets the requirements, whether the power supply is lack of phase or the same phase, and whether it is equipped Does the capacity of electrical components meet the requirements?
3. During the test run, there are no less than two people. One person controls the power supply, and the other observes the working condition of the fan, and stops to check if abnormal conditions are found; first check whether the rotation direction is accurate; after the centrifugal induced draft fan starts to work, check the working current of each phase immediately Is it balanced and the current exceeds the rated current; if there is an abnormal situation, stop and check. After five minutes of work, shut down the machine to check if there is any abnormality in the fan, and then start to work after acknowledging that there is no abnormality.
4. When testing the two-speed centrifugal induced draft fan, start at low speed first to check whether the direction of rotation is correct; when starting at high speed, it is necessary to wait for the fan to stop before starting to prevent high-speed reverse rotation, which may cause the switch to trip and damage the motor.
5. When the centrifugal induced draft fan reaches the normal speed, the input current of the fan should be measured whether it is normal or not, and the working current of the centrifugal induced draft fan cannot exceed its rated current. If the working current exceeds its rated current, check whether the supplied voltage is normal.